Updated January 01, 2018
Collection of Information
- Email address
- Responses to surveys about leadership behaviors
- Responses to employee performance evaluation surveys
- Personal development goals and ongoing updates to those goals
We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected
Tandem Solution does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Tandem Solutions may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Tandem Solutions, LLC and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Tandem Solutions, LLC; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of tandem-solutions.com and/or the general public.
Children Under Age of 13
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
Links to Other Websites
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of all information.