Communicating effectively is an important skill for us all to develop. As a leader, you are constantly communicating in both written and verbal forms, with multiple different groups and individuals. In particular, helping your employees understand the importance of their day-to-day work and how it relates to larger scale goals and objectives is a critical skill to develop.
Managers who would like to improve their communications skills.
Structure communications in a clear, compelling manner. Participants will learn the basics of communication structure, and practice applying the structure to common communications (email, daily conversations, etc.).
Each Participant Will
- Learn the key criteria important in structured communication.
- Learn how to craft compelling communications using the 3 P’s framework.
- Develop better awareness of their own communication strengths and weaknesses.
- Understand how to tailor their message to senior leaders, peers, and team members.
- Build confidence in their communications approach through practice sessions.